Cyber Security Sales Engineer
GYTPOL, a cybersecurity solution provider which helps organizations protect themselves by seeing their environment like a hacker, is looking for a Cybersecurity Sales Engineer in a fast-growing start-up environment.
The Cybersecurity Sales Engineer will act as the primary resource for the sales of our products and services. The main function of this role will be to combine superior technical knowledge and sales skills in order to provide consultation to current and potential customers and partners. This individual will work closely with the sales team in development and execution of a comprehensive sales plan. This individual will further be responsible for identifying opportunities to gain brand and marketing recognition.
This is a remote-working position reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales & Business Development.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify customer and partner opportunities.
- Build relationships with partners in order to identify opportunities and grow sales.
- Technically enable partners to sell and implement GYTPOL’s solutions.
- Deliver value to our customers through solution presentations, product demos, customer workshops and proof of concept deployments.
- Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices.
- Assist and sometimes leading in end customer engagements on behalf of the Partner.
- Respond to RFI's & RFP's.
- Engage and educate key partners and customers on the latest security technologies.
- Be able to participate in Security Events/Trade shows and to Deliver training.
- To act as a single point of contact for all Presales Technical activities with your Partners.
- Proven experience as an Sales Engineer in a vendor/partner environment, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Experience in Active Directory security and Endpoint security an advantage.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well organized, flexible, efficient, and effective.
- Person adaptable to change.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple initiatives in parallel and able to prioritize those activities which are time sensitive.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written, self-motivated, capable of working remotely.
- Excellent team player.
- Complete English fluency.