Inside Virtual Sales & Marketing Associate
GYTPOL, a cybersecurity solution provider which helps organizations protect themselves by seeing their environment like a hacker, is looking for an Inside Virtual Sales and Marketing Associate in a fast-growing start-up environment. The ideal candidate will combine their knowledge and skills to help drive the sales opportunity pipeline through numerous sales and marketing processes and techniques.
We are looking for someone who has hi-tech experience in either a customer-success or sales related teams and enjoys customer interaction. You are looking for new challenges and the satisfaction where your efforts, decisions and actions will directly impact the success and growth of company.
This is a remote-working position reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales & Business Development.
Inside virtual sales manager:
- Pro-actively generate customer sales & partner leads using inside virtual sales techniques through online services such as Social media, Emails and telephone calls.
- Prospect, develop, manage new sales opportunities.
- Following-up new prospects and leads.
- Schedule appointments, demos and PoCs with the sales team.
- Respond to questions and requests from customers.
- Maintain close relationship with partners.
- Actively manage and develop Database for prospect and customer relationship.
- Maintain contacts database.
- Creating and distribution of digital newsletters.
- Support video content creation.
- Social media postings and blogs.
- Maintain website content.
- Co-ordination of webinars.
- Co-ordination of in-person exhibitions and conferences.
- 3-5 years of experience of working in either an administrative or inside sales role in a hi-tech company.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well organized, flexible, efficient, and effective.
- Person adaptable to change.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple initiatives in parallel and able to prioritize those activities which are time sensitive.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written, self-motivated, capable of working remotely.
- Excellent team player.
- Complete English fluency.