GYTPOL, a cybersecurity solution provider which helps organizations protect themselves by seeing their environment like a hacker, is looking for a cyber security specialist to assume a wide range of customer-facing responsibilities in a fast growing start-up environment.
The cyber security specialist will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle.
Prior experience working with SecOps, Information Security and Information Technology is a strong advantage making this role ideal for some interested in pursuing a career in pre-sales.
Use your technical and communication expertise to transform potential customers into GYTPOL customers.
- Engage in qualified sales opportunities, working collaboratively with Sales throughout the full sales cycle as the technical SME.
- Manage end to end POCs – define KPIs, implement, execute, support, and deliver results.
- Create and present product demos that effectively show how products and solutions will benefit the customer and demonstrate value compared to alternatives.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with stakeholders from the C-suite to development teams.
- Advising our customers on various cyber security issues.
- Provide technical support for our products, working closely with the sales team to win new customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors in order to act as a valuable resource to the customer and sales team.
- 3-5 years of technical pre-sales, solutions architecture or technical sales consultant experience – preferably with cybersecurity solutions
- Strong experience in Microsoft Active Directory, GPO operations, Azure Cloud services (AAD) and architecture.
- Experience with VDI Terminals, MacOS and Linux an advantage.
- Knowledge of other cybersecurity solutions an advantage.
- Strong hands-on background, ability to system troubleshoot.
- Enjoy working closely with sales to develop customer interest and support revenue generation.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Excellent communicator verbal and written, comfortable doing presentations, self-motivated, capable of working remotely.
- Complete English fluency.