GYTPOL, a cybersecurity solution provider which helps organizations protect themselves by seeing their environment like a hacker, is looking for a Linux Software Engineer in a fast-growing start-up environment.
The Linux Software Engineer will join the GYTPOL R&D team to develop cybersecurity solutions for various Linux OS distributions running on computers and within containers.
The position is in Israel partially remote-working.
- Design and create a solution that finds security-related misconfigurations on Linux computers and containers
- Work closely with product managers, server/cloud side developers, cyber security experts, customer success team as well as design partners
- Follow an Agile development process through short iterations reflecting latest cyber threats and customer requests
- Focus on building highly efficient and reliable code that will run on millions of Linux OS instances
- 5+ years C++ experience in Linux
- Experience in building production grade products
- Self-learner, result oriented, problem solver
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Hands on experience in Linux administration
- Working experience with Python
- Understanding of endpoint security
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience